The project studies will provide multiple benefits for stakeholders, including:
- Appraisers and attorneys will have detailed documentation regarding property values for eminent domain cases.
- The TELIS Project data sets will be made available for examination.
- Unlike current studies, TELIS results may be reproduced from associated data sets. That is, we will provide the underlying data for our studies so that anyone with a statistics program can replicate the results.
- TELIS will provide a support and education model for appraisers by clearly showing study methodology and why the conclusions were made.
- To maintain an unbiased study, results will be posted on the Concerned Citizens Montana‘s web site regardless of outcomes.